Post new topic   Reply to topic    House Annunaki Forum Index -> Member Introduction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sübotai

re: Hello all...

Not good at these, but here goes.  I'm a military vet who has loved gaming for as long as I can recall.  The Elder Scrolls has been one of my favorite franchise and so when talks of ESO was about, I was already on board.  Fell in love with it from Beta.  Couldn't play for a while do to RL stuff, but maintained a subscription all to this day simply for support of the game.  I've recently started playing again and when I found out about this guild, I immediately applied!  I am honored to have been accepted and will do my best to never shame the guild name.

My main is Subotai Son'Cho an Imperial Nightblade.  Working on different trades, but will likely be a clothier focusing on medium armors.  But my goal, I guess, is to be a "Jack of all trades".

I like adventuring and questing, not big on PVP but will dabble here and there, but all in all, I like to have fun.

Thanks again for accepting me.

Subotai.

Jump to: