Post new topic   Reply to topic    House Annunaki Forum Index -> Member Introduction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SmalltalkJava

re: re: Hi All

Greetings. I hope to see you around
Vardath

re: Hi All

Hi Everybody!

I'm new to the guild, been playing ESO since it first came out in beta, became broke three months or so into it and stopped paying for subscription but now I'm back and levelling faster than ever.  My plan was to become a vampire as soon as possible but I'm still waiting for a bite.  I started a guild Argonian Vampires Of Nirn or (AVON) for short, thinking that I'd have it full of Argonian Vampires, but to this day I'm the only member, not that I mind.  I plan on learning how to master the Vampire and to teach others as I go.  I hope I get to know some of you, it's a bit hard at the moment as I tend to play through the quests more than look at the chat box and I'm only on the forums when I boot up in the morning and go to bed at night.  Anyway, thanks for all your help so far, and I look forward to hearing from you all over the next few years.

Vardath

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House Annunaki Forum Index -> Member Introduction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: