Post new topic   Reply to topic    House Annunaki Forum Index -> Member Introduction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SmalltalkJava

re: re: Vladamire the Imperial

Welcome to the afterlife. You are among friends now
mooreevil1

re: Vladamire the Imperial

Like a flowing river, my memories flow past me as i stand here silent in the woods. My memories are Violent, passionate, deadly in nature. My eyes closed as i stand perfectly still in the shadows of the nights mist. I smell the nights air as my senses heighten my mind, my body, as my thirst grows. 

My eyes open as my hands clinch and my muscles tighten under my armor. But i stay still as i watch the morning guards make there rounds. My eyes dart back and forth as they move about, clumsy fools. I crouch down, soon after i feel the dirt in my palms when they touch the ground. 

Now my eyes narrow on the guard. His heart beats and speaks to me every second i stay and wait. One rhythmic beat after another, bump bump....bump bump...bump bump...I grin as my eyes close and i take in the harmony of lifes blood awaiting me.

The guard yawns as he makes his rounds, walks here and there in the village where he lives. So many nights like this has he walked only to be tired and melancholy after wards. His breath is steady as he leans against the wall just out side of the village. Nods to the other guard as he roams away into the dark on his patrol. His eyes heavy as he leans on his pole arm, his leather armor wet from the nights dew. Fading in and out as he watches the lightning bugs dance off in the distance.

He blinks once....twice...a third time fighting the urge to sleep. His eyes open again once more but in darkness, he blinks suddenly in rapped succession to clear his mind. His eyes dart back and forth as he grasps his weapon and his heart begins to race. But to no avail....his body does not respond to his commands, his voice does not cry out for any to hear. His eyes roll to the back of his head as he feels the life slowly taken from him. And then ....and only then after laying on the cold ground. His life force stolen from his does he see  figure walking into the mist of the night. Forever has he gone into oblivion.   

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House Annunaki Forum Index -> Member Introduction All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: