View previous topic :: View next topic  
vald tepes a treia

re: Speed of vampires?

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]-->

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US ZH-CN HE <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]-->

Have any of you experience this?

I am not complaining I am just trying to understand it and utilize it.  After I hit level 10 in the vampire ranks and unlocked everything in the tree ever so often about 3 or 4 times a night (I usually play every night for 1 to 3 hours) I go extremely fast for about 4 to 6 seconds completely randomly.  There is no rhyme or reason to it that I can tell.   Just for some odd reason out of the blue if I am sprinting I will go about two times the speed of a leveled up sprinting horse if running next to it, and if I am in combat my silver bolts sound like a machine gun.  Then as quickly as the speed comes it goes.  I like it, sometimes in combat it is very useful I just want to know what triggers it?  Or is this a bug?  I know we get the speed increase at level 9 vampirism but this is only while sneaking.  Has anybody else experienced this? or is this something known to all and I am left in the dark to it?

-Vald Tepes a treia

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House Annunaki Forum Index -> Ask A Vamp All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: